Lately, binary options on the Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO), is in a steeply increasing channel, as this could be seen from the graph as well. The underlying asset closed the market yesterday at the highest value for the year at $81.12.
This is a significant signal for binary investors for the great performance of binary KO. As a result, today’s mood among binary traders is expected to be highly optimistic. The degree of the great escalation of the price of Coca-Cola stock, is well-reflected by the fact that it is much higher than its ranges of MA – 50 ($76.04) and MA – 200 ($70.72).
A few major factors contributed for the growing values of binary KO:
- Yesterday, the Board of Directors of the Coca-Cola Company has declared a regular quarterly dividend of 25.5 cents per common share. The dividend is payable Oct. 1, 2012, to share owners of record as of Sept. 14, 2012.
- The amount of the dividend was adjusted as a result of the stock split and is equivalent to the 51 cents per share regular quarterly dividend declared in the first two quarters of 2012 prior to the split.
- Since February, the company annual dividend is increasing, reaching 8.5% from 2011.
In terms of revenues, Coca-Cola is outstanding as well:
- Strong 4% global volume growth in the second quarter and 5% year-to-date.
- Strong cash from operations, up 15% year-to-date.
- Productivity and reinvestment program with incremental annualized savings of $550 to $650 million by the end of 2015 is on track.
With such spectacular results and taking into account that the summer is still in ongoing, when demand for soft-drinks is relatively higher, the triumph of binary KO could continue. In addition, Coca-Cola is a great company with amazing corporate traditions and image, which are likely to help to keep the current high standards.
On the other hand, most binary option analysts are aware that after some dramatic value increases usually stock prices follow a corrective downwards move. The exact direction which binary KO will be seen very shortly. However, one sure is certain the company stock should be in the scope of the binary option investors looking for solid value for their funds.
IPO – 1919
Created in 1886, Atlanta – USA
CEO – Muhtar Kent
Owns more than 500 brands (Sprite, Powerade etc.)
146,200 Employees Worldwide
More than 1.7 billion beverage servings sold each day
The information in this analysis is collected from different sources and should serve for informative purposes only. The author shall not be held responsible for the validity of the presented information. No part of this analysis recommends the purchase or sale of a currency pair or any other financial instrument.