This is the list of the important economic events of the day:
- World’s Oldest Shipping Company Closes In Industry Slide.
- Japan Growth May Slow to Half Previous Pace as Exports Wane.
- China Export Growth Slides As World Recovery Slows.
- Weidmann tries to muffle not spike Draghi’s ECB guns.
- Draghi lays out toolkit to save eurozone.
- Concerns grow over prospects for sterling.
- RIM Said To Draw Interest From IBM On Enterprise Services.
- UN urges US to cut ethanol production.
- Goldman Sachs Leads Split With Obama, As GE Jilts Him Too.
- New apartments boost US building sector.
- Singapore’s Economy Contracts Less Than Initially Estimated.
- RBA Highlights Currency Risk as Growth Forecast Raised.
Sources: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters