Below, are the important economic events of the day:
- Investors Shift Money Out of China.
- Rajoy Risks Riling ECB in Bid to Avoid Union Ire.
- Romney-Ryan See Fed QE as Inflation Risk Amid Subdued Prices.
- Spanish savers offered haircut then money back.
- Must wipe all traces of illegality and settle for $25,000: Standard Chartered Faces Fed Probes After N.Y. Deal.
- Greece debt report backs cuts plan.
- Greece seeks two-year austerity extension.
- Brevan Howard Looks To U.S. To Raise Money For Currency Fund.
- Can he please stop buying gold? Paulson, Soros Add Gold as Price Declines Most Since 2008.
- BOE Drops Reference to Rate Cut as It Considers Policy Options.
- EU Banking Plans Asks ECB to Share Power, Documents Show.
- New York Times Names Cost-Cutting BBC Chief Thompson As New CEO.
- India’s PM forecasts GDP growth over 6.5% this year.
Sources: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters, WSJ