Below are the important events of the day, which binary option traders should take into consideration in their binary analysis.
- U.S. nuclear bomb facility shut after security breach.
- EU Commission Welcomes Greek Reform Pledge, Wants Implementation.
- China Cuts Stock Trading Costs to Lift Confidence.
- ECB-Politicians’ Anti-Crisis Bargain Starts to Emerge.
- Dollar falls back as non-farm payrolls loom.
- Japan Foreign-Bond Debate May Boost BOJ Stimulus Odds.
- Japan’s Lower House Passes Bill to Let Workers Stay on to 65.
- Forecaster Revises Down UK’S Outlook.
These are the latest economic developments of the Euro front:
- Swedish PMI Services 54.8. Previous 47.4.
- Spain July Services PMI at 43.7 – higher than expected. Consensus 42.9.
- Italy PMI Services 43.0 – lower than expected. Consensus 43.5.
- France PMI Services 50.0 – lower than expected. Consensus 50.2.
- German PMI Services 50.3 – higher than expected. Consensus 49.7.
- Eurozone PMI Composite 46.5 – higher than expected. Consensus 46.4. Previous 46.4.
- Norway Unemployment Rate 2.7% – higher than expected. Consensus 2.6%.
- Eurozone PMI Services 47.9 – higher than expected. Consensus 47.6.
- UK PMI Services 51.0 – lower than expected. Consensus 51.6.
Sources: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters