These are the important economic developments of the day that binary traders should closely follow:
- Greek unemployment rises to 23.1 pct in May, new record.
- Greece’s Power Generator Tests Euro Fitness Amid Blackout Threat.
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Results May Ease Wind-Down Push.
- Monti takes off gloves in euro zone fight.
- U.S. Fed extends comment period for Basel III.
- HP in $8bn writedown on services arm.
- News Corp in $2.8bn writedown.
- Japan to Pass Sales Tax Bill After Noda Avoids Election Push.
- China May Set New Property Controls This Month, Securities Says.
- Trade Deficit in U.S. Probably Narrowed in June on Cheaper Oil.
- Singapore Trims Growth Forecast On Global Slowdown Risks.
Sources: Bloomberg, FT, Reuters.