For today, this is the list of events that binary option traders should consider in their analysis when they make their binary investments.
- German court may delay ESM bailout fund ratification.
- SEC Said to Depose SAC’s Cohen in Insider-Trading Probe.
- Spain expected to request bank aid after debt test.
- Lawmakers Push for Overhaul of IPO Process .
- Israel: “all options” open after Iran talks fail.
- Canadian housing boom to grind to a halt.
- Italians Dodge Property Tax in Test for Monti’s Austerity.
- ORCL earnings must have been good: Oracle CEO Ellison to Buy Most of Hawaiian Island Lanai.
Moreover, the day offers very interesting news coming from Canada, which will definitely affect its binary markets.
- The United States, Australia and New Zealand are demanding unfettered access to Canada’s highly protected dairy and poultry markets a day after inviting Ottawa to join them in the Trans-Pacific Partnership free trade talks.
- The federal government is moving again to tighten the rules on mortgage lending in Canada amid growing concerns that the housing market is overheated and household debt levels are climbing to perilous levels.
Sources: Reuters, Bloomberg, WSJ