This is the list of the important economic events of the day. Some of these developments will influence the direction of the binary option markets. Therefore, binary analysts have to take them into account, in their binary strategies.
- If Hilsenrath leaks a Fed party line and nobody cares, does Hilsenrath exist? Fed Weighs More Stimulus.
- South Korea in first rate cut since 2009.
- Shake-Up at New York Fed Is Said to Cloud View of Risk at JPMorgan.
- Italy stats office threatens to stop issuing data.
- Italy Faces ‘War’ in Economic Revamp, Monti Warns.
- NY Fed to release Libor documents Friday.
- U.S. House Again Votes to Repeal Obama’s Health Care Law.
- Germany May Turn to Labor Programs as Crisis Worsens, Union Says.
- Ireland to unveil stimulus package.
- China New Yuan Loans Top Forecasts; Forex Reserves Decline.
- BOJ holds policy steady, sticks to recovery view.
- TMX in Talks to Buy Direct Edge.
On the European front, binary option traders are faced by the following events of the day:
- Sweden CPI 314.45 – in line with expectations.
- Netherlands Trade Balance 3.6B. Previous 4.4B.
- Germany Wholesale Price Index -1.1% m/m 1.1% y/y. Previous -0.7% m/m. 1.7% y/y.
- France CPI-EU Harmonised 0.1% m/m 2.3% y/y – higher than expected.
- Russia Gold & Forex Reserve USD 511.4B. Previous 512.9B.
Sources: Bloomberg, Reuters, FT, WSJ