Your capital can be at risk. 60 – 90% of retail CFD trading accounts lose money with online providers. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Investment success and profits from the past do not guarantee success in the future. Content, newsletters, and notifications do not represent any course of action by binaryoption.com.
Binary Options trading is high risk. Do not invest the money which you can not afford to lose. Binary Options are banned in some countries or only allowed for professional traders. Please check with your regulator first before you use any binary platform. If Binary Options is banned in your country the broker can not accept you as a customer.
The list of countries where Binary Options are banned:
- the USA (only regulated broker available)
- European Economic Area
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- Puerto Rico
- United Kingdom
- Singapore: https://www.mas.gov.sg/news/media-releases/2017/mas-cautions-investors-on-risks-in-trading-binary-options-with-unregulated-platforms
- Canada: https://www.asc.ca/news-and-publications/news-releases/2018/10/canadian-securities-regulators-announce-ban-on-binary-options
- Canada: http://www.binaryoptionsfraud.ca/
- Europe: https://www.timesofisrael.com/european-union-bans-binary-options-strictly-regulates-cfds/
- Europe: https://www.esma.europa.eu/press-news/esma-news/esma-agrees-prohibit-binary-options-and-restrict-cfds-protect-retail-investors
- Israel: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-binaryoptions-lawmaking-idUSKBN19906C
- New Zealand: https://financefeeds.com/new-zealand-regulator-confirms-new-rules-binary-options/
- Australia: https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/news-centre/find-a-media-release/2021-releases/21-064mr-asic-bans-the-sale-of-binary-options-to-retail-clients/
- Indonesia: https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/indonesia-regulator-says-financial-firms-banned-facilitating-crypto-sales-2022-01-25/
- USA: https://www.sec.gov/files/ia_binary.pdf
- USA: https://www.cftc.gov/LearnAndProtect/AdvisoriesAndArticles/beware_of_off_exchange_binary_options.htm
- United Kingdom: https://www.fca.org.uk/news/statements/fca-confirms-permanent-ban-sale-binary-options-retail-consumers
Binaryoption.com is not responsible for any websites which are linking to binaryoption.com. Binaryoption.com is not responsible for any websites which are linked from binaryoption.com.
This material is not intended for viewers from EEA countries. Binary options are not promoted or sold to retail EEA traders.